Sunday, December 09, 2007

Thank God for busy weeks and slow weeks alike!

This past week was not only jam-packed, it was draining! Every morning, I had to get up a couple hours earlier than I'm used to; this was all to be able to study and prepare for all the teaching I had to do. I look back over the week and I see God's faithfulness... But I also see his faithfulness in the upcoming week although the two weeks are completely different with regard to my responsibilities. It is truly amazing how God gives us breaks and gives us times of relief and recooperation... of course God originally intended this system since the beginning of creation by modeling it for us! 

Point: God is in control... even over our schedules, whether they are hectic or calm.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Well I am super glad that week is over! But i'm thankful that we can learn things through busy and slow weeks. You are wonderful my darling!