Thursday, May 18, 2006

God's Greatest Gift to Me


God's greatest gift to me this side of eternity is Tara! She is the most beautiful person that I have ever met... inside and out! My love for her has grown every single day since I have met her, dated her, married her... I am truly blessed!

This summer will be our 2nd anniversary and we have grown in our love and respect for each other. Marriage is a wonderful thing when you do not fret and worry about whether or not your spouse is faithful or not; divorce is not even an valid option for us.

Tara, I want you to know that I love you with every ounce of my being! I am so excited to experience life with you... and to grow old with you! You grow more beautiful every day! My heart is yours forever!

I love you Tara!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Preston,
Love of my life! Thank-you for those sweet words... You are my everything, I love you with all that is in me - I can't wait to grow old with you and change your diapers...haha!
Love you,
Tara (S.G!!)