Saturday, September 01, 2007

Being Christian in Gadgetopia...

I am now a proud owner of a ipod nano... and my prayer is that I use this little device for the Glory of God!

You might have just asked yourself, "How can you use a nano for the Glory of God?!"

Here is my strategy:

1. Use the Nike+ application to help me get back into shape... which is definitely a part of glorifying God with our bodies!
2. While I run, I will listen to God-honoring music, scripture and sermons that I can get online (including guys like Jim Andrews, John Piper, etc.)
3. All the while be completely willing to give this little device up...Apple really knows what it's doing with these things... amazing stuff... but in no way necessary for my contentment or for my godliness


What a good practice to ask ourselves, "How can I glorify God with ______?"

May we use this criteria for all of our decision making!

No comments: